Recent Works

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Finally!!! I can breathe

Okay, I finally took the braids out and now I haven't a clue what to do with my hair. I've been washing like crazy and lately I've just been wearing it in a ponytail to work. I still don't have the length that I want and it bothers me. My mom and I were just talking about it the other day. She said that her hair should be really long by now and it isn't. She also said that she hasn't had a hair cut in a while but it still seems that it isn't growing. I've been noticing the same thing with my hair. I see people who big chopped at the beginnig of this year or even last year and their hair is the same length as, if not longer than, mine. I even wear braids off and on for years at a time so there really isn't that much hair manipulation except when I am actually doing the braids, so I really don't know what the problem could be. I know that I didn't take care of my hair the way it should've been taken care of in braids (meaning I didn't moisturize as often as I should) but I still think I should be seeing some progress. My goal is an chin length bob. Same length all the way around, even with shrinkage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More