Recent Works

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm torn

I'm still tired of these braids and I want to take them out so bad but I am lazy as hell. They are so convenient for me. All I do is get up and go. I can put them in a ponytail and be on my way. Now my natural hair isn't that hard to take care of but , when I am wearing my natural hair, I am in it constantly. I wash it daily ..some times 2 and 3 times a day and I experiment with all kinds of products and hairstyles. That is cool but because I was brushing it to death before the braids, the front broke off about a inch back ( a little more toward the center) around my entire hairline. These braids were my attempt to play catch up and while I am seeing some progress, it isn't where it was before the break...so to speak. lol I know you are wondering what these braids (that I am so tired of) looks like so here are a few pics (back and side shot!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More