Recent Works

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

After today,

This is the last time that I will be able to post pics of my ponytail because I will be retiring it until the 16th, haha. It isn't actually a ponytail YET (keyword here is yet) but more like a pigtail but here are the pics along with some products that I am absolutely loving at the moment.

I'm absolutely loving these products right now!!




This is Soft Curl Cream by Garnier Fructis Style. This is what I use to slick back my ponytail and give it a nice shine. It seems to work rather well and gives my hair a nice hold. (I used to use Salon Selectives Control/d but I think they discontinued it because I can't find it anywhere.) This is a nice replacement. The only thing is that you have to use this very sparingly because it does tend to get a bit sticky!






This is 24/7 Creme w/ Aloe-E By Sunsilk (also knows as Seda, Sedal in other parts of the world)
This is my miracle creme. It is a leave-in creme and it really stretches out the hair leaving much less shrinkage when dry. It claims to tame your most beastly frizz, EVEN ON HUMID DAYS, (that's key ya'll). It's not a conditioner nor a gel but it combines the best of both (it really really does) I give this a definite thumbs up!! Even on the most humid day..my hair stays in place, frizz free!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More