Recent Works

Friday, July 14, 2006

I did it again, Yup I chopped some more!

I decided to do my sew in yesterday so after I did another CW with my DDTA conditioner(Daily Defense Tender Apple----remind me why I haven't been using this lately. My hair was so soft and moisturized and the comb out was a breeze, the comb just glided through my hair. Felt so good afterwards I almost lost myself and did the "white girl hair toss" These snapped me back into reality though for there would be no tossing of these naps) but anyway, I combed my hair out and put in my moisturizers, Miracle worker and Shea butter lotion ( by the way, these are both bomb products for moisturization.) They help in detangling the hair and the hair stays soft and moist all day, don't sleep on it) I'll post pics a little later when I get home. After moisturizing, combing out, and chopping in sections, I then cornrowed my hair (leaving the front out, well the broken off edges) and then I started sewing in the hair. Oh, I forgot, I sewed a net to the braids first and then sewed in the hair. Overall. it looks just okay. Too much hair for my taste but I will either be cutting it shorter or finding some kind of way to make this hair less bulky. This is the 3rd sew-in that I have done and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get it like it was the first time.(like the pic I posted) Anyway, pics will be forthcoming but right now, I need to get some work done so I can get outta here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More