Recent Works

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oh so impulsive,.da girl is.

Like I've mentioned before,I have some major breakage along my hairline and up to an inch back in the middle. I got so tired of looking at my hair last night that I came to a decision . Now my edges aren't snatched back or anything like that but they have broken off where I had the color. (yes, that is right, the colored part along my hair line has completely broken off down to my natural color that was new growth) But anyway, I decided that there is just no getting around this breakage so I think I have no choice but to chop down to the length of my frontal breakage. I so hate to go that short again but I can't see any other way. It will take forever for that part to catch up with the rest so I guess a sista's gotta do what a sista's gotta do. I did a little mini chop last night. I mean my hair was several different lengths so I did try to even the long parts up a bit and I do feel good about that. I decided that I will try my hand at a sew in weave and wear that for a while and re-do it when it is time for my vacay. Then come September, I will be big chopping like a mug AGAIN,and probably, no most likely, going back to my trusty old braids until I can acquire some length. (the braids cure me of this dangerous hand in fro' disease that I've seemed to have picked up somewhere.) This time I will do it right and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize because I have some dry hair. Here's a pic of my first sew-in that I did myself (yeah, I know, I know, ya girl got mad skillz ) *takin' a bow*
I did this last summer and everyone thought it was my real hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More