Recent Works

Saturday, July 08, 2006

What a beautiful day

It is gorgeous out today. I went to the track early this morning and did a 40 minute walk/run. I also plan to go to this festival a little later on today. Since my hair is already in a ponytail, I think I will leave it like this sans the phony pony puff on the back. I wear it because it gives my hair volume. My puff is so not the size that I'm wanting it to be just yet. Anyway, the pony is my work style as well. (have yet to wear my hair out at work). I'm just so ready for my hair to grow already. I found some new hair products on sale and me being the product junkie that I am just had to buy them and try them out. While I am a hair junkie, I am a bargain junkie. The most that I have spent on a hair product is $19 and some change and that was for Jane Carter Solutions Nourish and Shine. That shit is the bomb but it will be a good while before I purchase again. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More