Recent Works

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Please Follow The Rulez Of Fashion

This Morning, I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for the week and I just could not believe what I saw. Now I don't normally do this but I just had to take a photo. I couldn't get the front because that would've been a little too obvious but lets just say that the front was much worse than the back (use your imagination people) and the reason why her bootay is noticeably absent was because it was all in the front. Hot Mess. I mean she had people in the store walking past her with the WTF face. She was with at least 4 other people and I know they knew that the shorts she had on was too small but they obviously didn't bother to tell her or she just didn't care. Oh How I wish I could've taken a front and side shot so that you all could get the full effect.

Fashion Rule number 1: If It Does Not Fit, Get rid of IT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More