Recent Works

Friday, August 22, 2008

New Product Alert: Miss Jessie's Shampoo and Conditioner

I knew it would only be a matter of time before Miss Jessie's would come out with a shampoo and conditioner line as well. Well, that time has finally arrived as Miss Jessie's has introduced its Crème De La Curl Cleansing Crème and its Crème De La Crème Conditioner. A price hasn't been yet but the PJ in me is just itching to try this. In addition to loving things that moisturize, I'm also a sucker for creamy products and although I'm not a big shampoo person,(I tend to stick with my Neutrogena and if I'm not using that, it really doesn't matter much what shampoo I use) I absolutely love creamy shampoos.

Crème De La Curl Cleansing Crème

Finally the ultimate ultra conditioning super soft daily curl wash especially made for us - dry, parched, damaged, used and abused, chemically treated, color treated, natural, kinky, curly hair. Creme de la Curl was specifically formulated for the dry, coarse, tightly coiled curl, but any hair type longing for a super moisturizing curl wash will benefit. You can never wash your hair too much with this carefully formulated non-sudsy cleansing crème. Excellent for curlies who want clean freshly prepped supple tangle free hair that’s ready to receive any Miss Jessie’s styling product.

Crème De La Crème Conditioner

A must have follow up daily conditioner to the Crème de la Curl Cleansing Crème. Finally this ultra creamy super rich conditioner for your natural, dehydrated, naturally curly, color and chemically treated hair. Crème de la Crème moisturizes, protects and detangles dry hair like nothing else. It eliminates tangled strands and leaves hair slickety smooth. Crème de la Crème restores moisture balance to your hair and scalp. A softening conditioner Crème de la Crème allows you to retain all your hair growth by banishing dry and brittle strands forever. Experience this creamy luxury.

That Conditioner sounds lovely but I know as with anything from Miss Jessie, I need to get out my check book, Credit cards and first born haha because you know its gonna cost you. Don't fret though, there is hope for all of you PJ's out there. Miss Jessie's is offering a sale where you will receive $10 off the duo from August 25th through September 7th while supplies last. If anyone tries these products before me and would like to review them. Please feel free to send your review to me and I will post it on the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More