Recent Works

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Latest Discovery: BioInfusion Hydrating Hair Creme

I've been eyeing this product for quite some time now. It's rather on the "pricey" side at 7.99 for the amount you get but I've paid 5 times that amount for hair products before. I went to drop off my prescription and as I usually do, I just had to stroll down the hair care aisle to see what they had. My eye was drawn back to this product and since it was on sale for $5.99 I decided to grab some. I haven't used it yet but I love the fact that its a hydrating creme, as I said before, anything that moisturizes is alright with me. I tested a little bit on my hand and it isn't greasy at all, as a matter of fact, it is actually pretty watery which is weird for a creme and it smells heavenly. I wll be reviewing this product as soon as I get a chance t0 try it out.


Description:

A blend of science and nature.
Daily moisture renewal with essential nutrients for hair and scalp.
Olive oil has been recognized throughout the ages as a naturally nourishing therapy believed to have rejuvenating power.
Rich in natural conditioning agents, olive oil infuses moisture to hair and scalp on contact.
BioInfusion is a blend of science and nature that has combined olive oil and other natural ingredients with new technologies to create the finest quality products for relaxed and natural styles.
Safe for color treated hair.
BioInfusion olive oil hydrating hair cream is an excellent daily moisturizer for all hair types.
The lightweight creme aids in elasticity, hydration and shine.


Ingredients:
Water - Aqua , Soybean Oil - Glycine Soja , Propylene Glycol , Steareth-20 , Petrolatum , Polyquaternium-37 , Steareth-2 , Dimethicone , Fragrance - Parfum , Olive Oil - Olea Europaea , Lanolin Oil , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Trideceth-6 , Cetyl Alcohol , DMDM Hydantoin , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Bee Balm Extract - Monarda Didyma , Carrot Extract - Ducus Carota Sativa , Sunflower Seed Extract - Helianthus Annuus , Wheat Extract - Triticum Vulgare , Blue 1 - CI 42090 , Yellow 5 - CI 19140

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More