Recent Works

Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's Official, I'm Bored

I have been in twists for about 2 or 3 weeks now off and on and I'm officially bored. I bought some new products yesterday (well actually, I revisited an Old , Old friend) yes, the PJ in me has struck again.

Anyway, I was just itching to try out my old friend, which required a fresh wash, but I couldn't because I'm in twists. I didn't want to waste my Qhemets which I just used to refreshen my twists so I unraveled about one or two in the front because I just couldn't wait to try it out. Yes, I'm very excitable like that. Anyway, I don't know what to do. I guess this is just a vent because I just want my hair to grow so I can experiment with a variety of hairstyle instead of my old, tried and true, twistout, WNG, braid front/twistout back, twist, and that's about it. My hair is not yet long, enough to do a puff... Well that's not true, I can get a pretty nice puff but I haven't worn my hair like that in a while now. Anyway, yeah, that's where my head has been lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More