Recent Works

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess what?

Yes, I have switched it up again and combed out my locs that were progressing quite nicely. Why did I do it you ask? Well I restarted them using another method. I know you are probably thinking that this chick has hair ADD but honestly, I don't. I am 100% sure that I am locing. but the twists weren't feasible for my lifestyle. Quite a few of them had actually started to loc towards the ends, but the roots were another story. I'm a frequent washer, at least once a week and more often than not, more than once a week. I have scalp issues so washing or at least wetting my hair is a MUST. I just didn't like having to deal with the constant unraveling every time I washed so I decided to start them over using braids. Took me 3 days and I just finished up yesterday. Honestly, I don't like the look as much as I did the twists but this is definitely more manageable for me. (I washed as soon as I finished up with my last braid) Had a shampoo bar that I just had to try. Anyway, it felt lovely to wash and still have my braids intact, no unraveling, no need to re-twist or retighten. Loving it. I just want them to get that Older look too them because they are considerably more "scalpy" looking than my twists were. Anyway, I guess they were born on inauguration Day! Whoo Hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More