Recent Works

Monday, July 10, 2006

Yayyyy...no more itchies.Well not nearly as bad as it was.

I really tried to hold out for two more days before I decided to wash my hair. I planned to continue to wear a ponytail and then on Wednesday, do a twistout or something but my head was itching like crazy. I decided to do a CW(conditioner wash) and then put it back into another ponytail. I used my Suave Milk & Honey to wash with and my hair does feel better. The itchies haven't totally disappeared but they are wayyy more tolerable than before. I also went to Sally's today and bought a protein treatment(very light protein treatment) to put on my hair weekly in hopes that my hairline will continue to grow and catch up with the rest of my hair. I don't feel as if I have any more breakage than the usual amount that can be expected when combing out natural hair but I think the protein treatmens will work. On second thought, Maybe once a week will be too much protein. In any event, I will continue to CW and moisturize my hair. I'm going on a little vacay soon and since I really dont' feel like being bothered with my hair, I'm thinking about doing a curly weave or braids,(did I just say that as much complaining as I have been doing about them?) haven't really decided on which one yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More