Recent Works

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I have got to stop it!!! It really is sheer madness!

Now I know why I wear braids and weaves sometimes. If I didn't, My hands would be permanently attatched to my head. I have a weave in now but the front is out and I am constantly in that little bit of hair that I have left out. Combing, twirling, brushing, washing,conditioning, twisting and anything else I can think of. I really, REALLY love my hair and although I just put this weave in last week, I am already itching to take it out so I can finish up my big chop and play in it some more. It's madness I tell ya, Sheer madness! I just love my hair and I am constantly messing around with new styles and things. I really want to big chop super, duper short (think a fade type cut) but I know my big ass head would look awful if I went that low. I so wish I had the type of head and face that looks good with short, short hair but *sigh* I do not! Anyway, My head is still itching like crazy (I remember when people would say that just means your hair is growing and Oh, if it were true) I washed my weave yesterday and it felt lovely. Honestly, the hair looked better after I washed it and I had no problems with my own braided hair underneath drying fully. Shoooot, it is 95+ degrees here and has been for the past week, all I needed to do was step outside for a an hour or so and waaalaaa, dry hair!! I need some more hair accessories though. I have some headbands, bra-strap and a few of the ouchless slim Goody brand, and a few ponytail holders but I want more, I need more!! I think I will go to the fabric store and see what I can find to make me some really uber cute head wraps and scarves. On a sadder note, I just found out that the pillowcase that I had been using is not satin at all but brace yourself....NYLON!! It looks the same and feels the same but sometimes, my hair does get stuck or catches a little bit on it. Here I am thinking I had it made, no need to sleep in a bonnet or scarve, and all the while I have been sleeping on nylon. I know a true, true silk pillowcase is out of the question but any ideas where I can get a nice satin one? I might check out Ebay or the BSS. I have been all over looking for silk scarves and can't find any of those either.Well, not for the price that I am willing to pay. Anyway, I have to get ready to make that long trek home. I am starving, My baked mostacolli is calling me (yeah it's left over from last night) and it was bomb!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More