Recent Works

Friday, July 28, 2006

Tryin' to Jazz it up a bit!

I have been in my hair yet again. It is simply impossible for me to leave it alone. I decided to do some braids int he front and leave the fro' in the back. I think it looks okay even though I changed the braid design 3 times and it still isn't the way that I want it. I also went swimming today so the white stuff that you see in some of the pics isn't grey hair or anything but the conditioner that I slathered on in an attempt to combat some of the effects of the chlorine. I probably will be re-doing the front and weaving it up. It would be great if I could leave the weave in for more than a week but I know My hand in hair/fro' disease will end up winning the battle. I'm going to try for 2 weeks though. Wish me luck! Here are pics of my pool hair!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More