Recent Works

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another day another wash, whooo hooooo!

Today is the day. My pony tail is on hiatus until the 16th of this month so I washed again to get rid of product build up. I used my Suave Milk & Honey condish on dry hair and let it sit under a plastic cap for about 5 or 10 minutes. I then rinsed, shampooed, and applied my light protein treatment ( let that sit for another 10 minutes) then rinsed. I really didn't like the way this treatment made my hair feel. It felt kind of rough. But anyway, I again applied my moisturizing condish, Sunsilk first, but because it didn't really have the slip that I crave, I added some more Suave and again donned a plastic cap for about an hour or so. I rinsed, ( didn't dry at all) and then applied my Garnier, Smooth and sleek leave-in and topped that off with my 24/7 creme. I'm in the process of letting my hair air dry which is a chore in itself, as my hair takes foreva to to dry. Not totally dry yet but getting there. I really like the way the back looks I guess you can call it a Wash-n- Go, kinda, sorta. I just wish that my front looked half as good and since it doesn't you won't be seeing any pics. Haha Well maybe just one of the back!




I happened upon a huge dollar store today. I mean this store was the biggest I have ever seen and so neat and clean too. (ya'll know how messy and picked over some dollar store can be) but I picked up 3 headbands that I thought were cute. Trying to jazz up my fro a bit haha. Take a gander and tell me what ya think? *Gold head band not shown*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More