Recent Works

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My poor babies

I have been neglecting my hair so. I almost became a semi freeformer as I haven't had the time to re-twist. I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not but I redid my twist locs on Christmas day, Took me three days to complete. I was satisfied with them overall but I wanted to make my parting neater. Anyway. I rolled it up using pipe cleaners and had beautiful curls while I was away. Needless to say, my head was itching something terrible so as soon as I came home, I washed it. That was about a week ago. I re-twisted the top and sides but never got around to the back so ya'll know I was looking a hot mess. Last night, I finally got around to finishing my re-twist and now I'm sitting here in some pipe cleaners(make shift curlers) wondering what the end result will be. I also oiled my scalp with coconut oil in an attempt to combat some of the itchies due to dryness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More