Recent Works

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Product Review: Ped Egg

I am a certified, home shopping Junkie. I have just about everything that can be sold on an infomercial, or shopping network. I had been seeing the commercial for the ped egg and being that I'm the type to always want my feet to look nice,( I will even work on them before I get a pedi because I'm not about to have those Korean chicks talking about me and not be able to understand) I couldn't wait to order this. It just so happened that on one of my trips to Linens and Things, I saw that they had them available to purchase, What? No ordering and waiting for them to ship, You know your girl was on it. Anyway, I've had this for at least 6 months now and am just getting around to trying it out. I usually use my spa pedicure foot spa first and towel dry my feet and then use the ped egg on them. Some people don't like to use it on wet feet, some don't mind.. Its really up to you.
If you have any crust on your feet... you'll know it.

I know ya'll have seen people with ashy, crusty, cracked heels and then have the nerve to be wearing some sandals. I was at my Gynecologists office last week and this lady came in for her OB appt. White lady with the crustiest feet. I'm talking cracked, dry, and ashy. Don't let nobody tell you that white people can't get ashy because thats a damn lie. Lawd, if it wouldn't have been so obvious, I would've taken a picture because those feet you would have to see to believe. I was thinking "I know she isn't going to let the doctor see her feet looking like that" but then I remembered that she was an OB patient so no stirrups for her anyway, but still.

Anyway, I digress, the Ped Egg does fit perfectly in your hand and resembles something of a cheese grater. I had some crust because I had been walking barefoot ouside. Yeah, I do walk Barefoot Outside and what? (haha just kidding but I really do, I love it too! ) I scrubbed my heels and my entire foot for about 2-3 minutes and then washed them again. I decided to use my bag balm( since it was the closest to me at the time) and I slathered it on and threw on a pair of cotton socks . I woke up with buttery, baby bottom soft tootsies. I mean suckably soft! Ain't no shame in my game so I even took photos, If I had been thinking, I would have taken a shot of me emptying it. It really wasn't that much that came off. My feet are still soft as hell, just like butta. Now all I need is to get a pedi because my polish is chipping like a mug.



The Ped Egg Gets:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More