Recent Works

Saturday, June 10, 2006

So what's a bored chick to do?

I am so bored. It's raining and miserable outside and I really don't feel like cleaning although I really should. I'm sick of these damn micros too. I want to take them out but I am so lazy I don't really feel like having to do my hair everyday. This fatal attempt at a wash n go is why I have micros in the first place. (peep the knots on the end)




I know that as soon as I take them out, I'll end up putting them right back in because they are so convenient. :sigh: I don't know, I guess I'll clean up a little bit and then go down to the bookstore and have me an iced coffee and catch up on some reading. That's perfectly acceptable for a rainy, not so warm day, doncha think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More