Recent Works

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hair still holding up It's Unbeweaveable

The weave is still in and looking good. It's fooling folks left and right. You wouldn't believe how many compliments I have gotten on the hair( which only cost me about $9.99 for the pack ). A co-worker even asked me how long I had to sit to get my straw set LOL. Although technically, the hair is mine because I bought it, I do not fake the funk. I am quick to let everyone know that the hair is a weave that I did as a protective styling option. I'm just curious to see if I have accumulated any growth as a result of not being in it constantly. Y'all know I am itching to take it out right? Somebody stop me pleaseeeee? Do something! Say something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More