Recent Works

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Staple Products? We've found a winner.

I think I've found ...no, I'm sure I've found my staple products and you just might be surprised to know what they are. Let me start by saying that I am definitely a C-napp.( y'all can tell I've been on Nappturality Haha) meaning I have some Nappy hair. lol. The hair typing somewhat confuses me and while everyone's hair is different, I'm sure some hair types can fit into other categories as well. I've heard that C-Napps have nappy hair, no curl pattern when dry, zigzag pattern with no possibility of getting any curl definition using products aside from the twist out, coil out, etc. While I consider myself a C-Napp, I am able to get a bit of definition with products depending upon what they are. Of course I'm not getting big bouncy curls or cute little spirals and ringlets but what I do get at times is okay with me and I owe it all to my staple products which happen to be conditioners. Curious huh? Keep checking the product reviews because I will be reviewing them shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More