Recent Works

Sunday, June 10, 2007

TO Color or Not To Color, That Is The Question?

It's been a long time since I posted about my hair. I've caught the color bug lately and have been itching to color for a while now. I finally made an appointment at the Aveda Salon for a single color and highlights. I have a spot in my head where the hair is broken off. Now I think I posted with my bout of Sebhorreic Dermatitis which left me with several bald patches in my crown area. Now either the part that I am referring to as broken off is either the bald patches which have grown in and have yet to catch up to the rest or the hair is indeed broken. I will have a consultation with the colorist to see what she thinks although I'm almost certain it is the hair growing back. I'm still shampooing with my Neutragena T-gel shampoo and conditioning with the new love of my life, Trader Joes's Nourish Spa. I've been basically doing conditioner washes and cornrowing the front of my hair while sporting the back in a wash and go, Well not quite a wash and go because it takes me entirely too much time to do it. I just wish I had some length and a good cut. give me a shoulder or even a chin length bob, and I'll be good to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More